Brand: Royal & Langnickel
- Plastic container containing 32 different items.
- It has 12 graphite pencils and 6 sketching sticks.
- The box has some amassing vine charcoals, about 4 of them.
- It has 3 charcoal pencils, with 3 charcoal sticks, and 1 sanding block.
- The blending stump also works well with the kneadable eraser and a regular eraser.
- And lastly a nice little sharpener.
- The plastic container has 12.12 by 9.25 inches.
Publisher: Royal Brush Manufacturing Company
Details: Royal and Langnickel has been making fancy little sketching boxes for years. This set provides the largest amount of pencils, for the cheapest price on the marker. You get this set of 32 different items, for only 12 dollars. You can use them for making fancy sketches and the like. The charcoal sticks can also be used to stack items. It also helps that you have two different types of erasers. The kneadable eraser tends to last longer. I like these types of pencils. I started making serious drawings, when I was in high school. My teacher got me a set of pencils, and a sketchpad so I would stop doodling on my notebook. I have liked royal and Langnickel pencils.
With what paper should I draw with these art tools?
The strathmore drawing paper pad works real nice, with these pencils. Real nice indeed.
What is a kneadable eraser?
The kneable eraser bends like puddy. It is good for erasing really small errors.
Is the box of this set made of plastic?
The pencils come in the plastic case. It is really resistent.
Are the blending stumps real useful?
The stumps work nicely and the like. I recommend them.
Is this set good for small children?
The set has plenty of small parts, so they are not good for children ages 3 and younger. These are more for kids who do not eat their art supplies.