QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
What sort of paper would work well with these types of graphite products?
Anything by Strathmore. Strathmore has papers for anything drawing related. You can tell cause the paper says drawing on the front cover.
Are there any repeated items in this art box?
Each of the items in this art box are all unique.
Are the graphite blocks all different intensities?
All graphite blocks are pretty much different. Great for sketching and the like.
Does the sharpener work for different width pencils?
The sharpeners work well for both big and small pencils. It has both common ranges.
Does the tin box really good at protecting the pencils?
The box also comes with a cushioned pad to help absorb some of the impact.
Brand: Royal & Langnickel
- This tin box features is full of high quality drawing materials, designed for sketching on the go.
- It comes in a strong aluminum case to protect your pencils if you drop them.
- The box is about is about 7.9 by 9.4 by .5 inches.
- The set has 8 graphite pencils and sticks. It is also includes 4 woodless graphite pencils and 3 blending stumps. The stumps can help you from using your thumb to blend.
- This set also includes a sandpaper block, and a pencil sharpener. The knead able eraser is a bit like plasticize, except you can use it to erase stuff.
Publisher: Royal Brush Manufacturing Company
Details: This set is perfect for sketching at all levels. Both novice and professionals need good drawing tools to complete their art forms. When using the charcoal blocks you must be careful. I can never seem to keep my hands from getting messy. I suppose it takes practice. The tin box can also be used in other matters, once the pencils get used up. Most of the time I use the thin pencils, and then used the charcoal blocks to do the shadings. I get shadings into the characters, and into my pores. It takes weeks to remove, so buy an artist glove to deal with the mess.