- The soufflé gel pens create a nice 3d effect. This is done with opaque ink.
- The point of these pens is roller ball. It makes it easy to write with.
- The pens can make two different types of effects.
- It works dandy on both light and dark backgrounds.
- The colors of this pen are yellow, orange, light orange, pink, purple, light green, green, blue, gray & white pens
- The diameter of the pens are 1.0 millimeters in size. It eventually dries into a nice 3D effect.
- The pens work dandy for making gift tags, and other craft projects.
- The pens are about 6 inches in size.
- The pens were not meant to be used for fabrics. It is also not good for food and ceramics. It should also not be used to draw on skin.
Publisher: Sakura of America
This is a nice collection of pens. I recently got them a couple of days ago. Since it comes with Amazon prime, it should arrive to your home very quickly. They are a tad more expensive than the usual gelly pens. The pens have archival quality. This means they have better quality than the usual gelly pens. These pens in specific were made in America. The small parts of the pens are not meant for small kids. The caps can be easily eaten by kids younger than 3. The last thing I wanted to mention is that you should store the pens outside down. I hope you find these adorable pens useful.
Is the color purple, purple, but more like lavender?
The pens are more like lavander.
Are these pens water resistant?
Most Sakura gelly pens are water resister. I have been able to use them to make watercolor paintings.
Is there a way to refill these gelly pens?
Once the gelly pens get used up, you need to get new ones. There is no way to refill the ink.
Are these gelly pens blendable?
The ink of these pens dry really quickly. As such, it is not good for the blending technique.
Are these pens good for making line arts?
The pens are not good for line arts. They are better for large areas, or for ornamental details.