Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
- Pigma Micron pen in sepia with plastic nib
- Fine .4mm to medium .5mm lines can be achieved based on pressure
- Durable plastic nib provides skip-free writing
- Pigma ink is archival quality and is waterproof, fade resistant and bleed free
- Nib structure makes this pen ideal for left handed use
Publisher: SAKURA OF AMERICA
Details: This Pigma Micron PN pen in Sepia from Sakura features a durable plastic nib. A fine or medium line can be produced based on your writing pressure. The archival ink is waterproof, fade resistant and quick drying. This pen is ideal for sketching, drawing, note taking, check writing and technical drawing.
EAN: 0084511307223Note: All images/content(except the photos I took myself with the dolls) posted here are owned and provided by Amazon's Affiliate Program, Commision Junction, Awin, Etsy and Google Adsense. For more info visit affiliate-program.amazon.com and Google.com/adsense. For copyright/removal claims message email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org directly. Every brand posted here has been posted Using Amazon's Affilaite program. If your copyrighted image has been added to our catalog without your consent, please complete the form on this link. https://www.amazon.com/report/infringement .