Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
- Pigma Micron pen in sepia with plastic nib
- Fine .4mm to medium .5mm lines can be achieved based on pressure
- Durable plastic nib provides skip-free writing
- Pigma ink is archival quality and is waterproof, fade resistant and bleed free
- Nib structure makes this pen ideal for left handed use
Publisher: SAKURA OF AMERICA
Details: This Pigma Micron PN pen in Sepia from Sakura features a durable plastic nib. A fine or medium line can be produced based on your writing pressure. The archival ink is waterproof, fade resistant and quick drying. This pen is ideal for sketching, drawing, note taking, check writing and technical drawing.