Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
- Solid paint marker formulated for low temperature & freezing environments, working temperature range of -40 to 212 degrees Fahrenheit, -40 to 100 degrees Celsius
- Marks on almost any surface or material, smooth or rough, dry or wet, through rust, dust, water and even underwater!
- Dries quickly in minutes, permanent when dry. Fade, water & weather resistant
- 13mm tip size, can be trimmed with a blade for smaller marks. Twist-up to advance more paint
- Non-toxic, Non-hazardous & low odor
Publisher: Sakura Color Products of America, Inc.
Details: Solid Marker Low Temperature is a solidified paint marker formulated for cold & freezing temperature environments, but also has a broad temperature range to include warmer temperatures. Working temperature range of -40 to 212 degrees Fahrenheit (-40 to 100 degrees Celsius). Permanent when dry, dries quickly within minutes. Fade, water & weather resistant, use inside or outside. No pumping or shaking needed, marks smoothly from the start. Mark sideways, upside down, at any angle without dripping or mess. No tip to clog or wear out. Marks on almost any surface or material, smooth, rough or rusty, dry or wet and even underwater. Ideal for use on steel, iron, metals, plastics, plexiglass, vinyls, wood, cardboard, rubber, canvas, concrete, brick, stone, and much more. Can be used on glass and fiberglass, but not in freezing conditions. Convenient twist-up advance mechanism advances paint. 13mm tip size, can be trimmed with a blade for smaller marks. Alcohol based cleaners will remove marks from non-porous surfaces with scrubbing. Low odor, non-toxic & non-hazardous.