QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
- Soft enough to blend easily but firm enough to hold fine detail.
- The best choice for professional techniques: caning, mokume gane and mica shift due to its unique formulation and ease of achieving consistent results.
- Retains flexibility after baking so the finished product remains very strong and durable. Ideal for jewelry, home décor and functional items we use every day.
- Densely saturated, pure pigments and an artists' color palette makes color mixing simple and true. Mix with other colors, powders or pigments for interesting colors and textural effects.
- Perfect for creating millefiore beads and canes, delicate scrapbook pages, faux semi-precious stones or glass adornments.
Publisher: Polyform Products
Details: Premo! Sculpey was specifically designed with the artist in mind. This premium clay line has colors that are based on an artist’s mixing palette. premo! Sculpey comes in 24 densely saturated colors and can be easily mixed to create custom colors. This clay blends easily, holds fine details and is perfect for specialized techniques like caning, mokume gane and skinner blend. Premo! Sculpey is the best brand of clay for caning because the colors do not bleed and the clay maintains crisp lines. The premo White is the brightest White clay on the market! Premo is known for its strength and flexibility after baking which allow artists to create some amazing jewelry pieces! Ideal for jewelry, home décor , papercrafts and mixed media. Conforms to ASTM D4236. Recommended for ages 8 and up. Made in USA.