- This set of pens come with a comfortable hexagonal body. It makes it very easy to draw with.
- The pens come with a metal tip. The width of the pens are .4mm. It has both strength and durability.
- The pens are designed for fine details. You can use them to write, or to make lovely drawings.
- Even if you lose track of the cap, it will not dry for a long period of time.
- This wallet comes with 30 pens in total.
Details: This is a set of Stabilo point 88 pens. They have a timeless look. These pens have already been sold 6 billion times, according to Stabilo. Regardless of your projects, these pens will be useful. They come with 6 neon colors, for good measure as well. The photo featured here were taken by yours truly. I tend to do a lot of mixed media projects. Anyhow, I drew a chibi, and some letters to show you how the pens work. I hopefully, you will be able to make an informed purchase decision.
Does the color fades with time?
Its been a couple of years, and the color still look lovely.
Does these pens bleed through?
The pens might bleed through print paper.
Are they worth the value?
I have not used them enough to see if the value works well.
Will this work well for coloring books?
The pens do not bleed through. Still, markers would work better for coloring books. These ones are just for fine details and whatnot.
Does this set come with ultramarine?
This color does come with this set.