- This is the mini version of Stabilo's most popular pen.
- This wallet set has point 88 pens.
- It includes 13 lovely colors and 5 fluorescent colors.
- The point is .4mm and it is made of metal.
- It is ideal for both drawing and writing notes.
- The barrel is also hexagonal shape. This makes it easier to hold.
Recently, I started using these beautiful, useful pens. I liked the neon colors as well. It dries as soon as I add it to the paper. I have mainly used it for making anime line arts. It is also useful for people who like to sketch to draw on the go. They have nice height too. It is about 5 inches long. To help you make your decision, I included a couple of drawings to show you how the pens handle. Whether you like to draw, write or do scrapbooking, this pen will not let you down.
Are these Stabilo pens made in China?
Stabilo is a German company. As such, these pens are made in Germany.
Are these Stabilo mini pens safe for children?
The caps of these pens pose a chocking hazzard for children 3 years or younger. So, it is not safe for them. If your kids are still in the habit of eating their art supplies, this would not work for them.
If I leave them without the cap, will they dry quickly or do I have some leeway?
These stabilo pens, like most pens dry up when left without their top for very long. I would not recommend you do that.
Do these pens have the same amount of ink as the larger Stabilo pens?
The barrels only have half the amount of ink.