- 12-Inch triangular scales are ideal for engineers and engineering students
- Three sides with six different scales feature die-engraved graduations
- Easy-to-read, printed graduations will not rub off
- Color-coded grooves allow quick and accurate selection of the desired scale
- Engineer triangular scales are fully divided: 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60 parts to the inch. Scales are made of high-impact polystyrene plastic
Release Date: 2015-05-05
Details: These 12 triangular scales in Staedtlers student series are ideal for students of architecture and engineering. Three sides with six different scales feature die-engraved graduations. Architect scale is open divided: 3/32, 1/8, 3/16, 1/4, 3/8, 1/2, 3/4, 1, 1 1/2, 3 = 1. Fully divided: inches to 16ths. Engineer scale is fully divided: 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60 parts to the inch. Easy-to-read printed graduations will not rub off. Individually sleeved.
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask the artsy sister about this product.