QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Author: That Patchwork Place
Brand: That Patchwork Place
- That Patchwork Place Big Book Of Little Quilts Book
- 51 Patterns, Small in Size, Big on Style; colossal creativity abounds in this BIG book of little quilts. .
- Small quilts are 40" square or smaller.
- Quilts are categorized into four diverse chapters: fresh takes, retro faves, applique, and holiday.
- Take a mini quilting break with Country Threads, Amy Smart, Pat Sloan, Carrie Nelson, Jo Morton, Kim Diehl, and many other talented designers.
Number Of Pages: 240
Publisher: That Patchwork Place
Release Date: 15-07-2019
Colossal creativity abounds in this BIG book of little quilts! This latest addition to Martingale's "Big Book" series offers a whopping 51 patterns for small quilts, 40" square or smaller, to be exact. At just 55 cents per pattern, you'll find tons of inspiration and a lot of savings!
Quilts are categorized into four diverse chapters--Fresh Takes, Retro Faves, Applique, and Holiday. Take a mini quilting break with Country Threads, Amy Smart, Pat Sloan, Carrie Nelson, Jo Morton, Kim Diehl, and many other talented designers. The quilts in this stellar collection are easy to start and finish, to give and display, and to enjoy while sewing an afternoon away.
Package Dimensions: 10.7 x 8.3 x 0.7 inches