- One of the most famous pencils in Japan
- High quality break resistent lead pencils in 2B point strength
- A "general writing pencil" known for its consistency and quality
- Cedar wood construction for even sharpening
- Quality enamal coating with a high grip hexagon shape
- Requires less sharpening and lasts longer
- Box of 12 pencils
Details: Is it possible to be cutting-edge and affordable at the same time? It is when you’ve been a leader in the industry since 1913. At Tombow, we’re passionate about offering the finest and most innovative writing and arts and crafts products on the market today. The Tombow 8900 Pencil is one of the most recognizable products in Japan. It is a "general writing pencil" known for its consistency and quality. With its green paint color and hexagonal design, the 8900 is one of the most famous pencils in Japan and the oldest product sold by Tombow. It is available in a convenient 12 pack in the following point strengths: HB, B and 2B. Whatever your project, from preparing documents to scrapbooking to fine art projects, you can count on Tombow for unmatched quality and design.
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask the artsy sister about this product.