- Perfect for collectors, the Irojiten is a luxurious and complete color pencil collection with an outstanding look and feel
- The pencils are packaged in book like cases that make the set look like an elegant color encyclopedia
- The pencils feature an off-white finish with colored ends that match their lead color
- The packaging and the high qualit of the product line made these pencils an all-time classic
- Available in a variety of volumes: each sold separately
Publisher: AMERICAN TOMBOW INC
Details: Introducing the New Irojiten Line from Tombow. These premium color pencils feature high quality lead that is hard and dense for precise details and sharp lines, and strong pigments for deep color saturation, blending and layering. Crafted with hard wood for even sharpening, they feature a white enameled finish, which offers a comfortable, fatigue-free surface when holding for long periods. Included are rare fluorescent colors which blend well with standard tones for added accent. Create a smooth consistent finish with blended colors that stay clear with no wax bloom. All Irojiten sets are packaged in unique paper booklets with three editions per set (pale, vivid, and deep tones), ten pencils per edition, and are available in sets and open stock. Whatever your project, from preparing documents to scrapbooking to fine art projects, you can count on Tombow for unmatched quality and design.
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask the artsy sister about this product.