Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
- ✔️AMAZING VALUE - You get 18 paint pen markers consisting of unique and beautifully assorted colors. Colors range from vivid primary and secondary colors to several lighter pastel colors to give you variety in your artwork. These colors will surely inspire you to make your best art or any DIY project!
- ✔️SUPERB QUALITY - The highly pigmented ink is from Japan and gives you nice opaque coverage on almost any surface. The fade-resistant ink dries quickly and works great on dark and light surfaces. The pens are light and comfortable to hold and use. Works on most surfaces: stone, glass, wood, metal, fabric, porcelain, canvas, plastic, paper, cardboard, pottery, etc.
- ✔️SAFE & NON-TOXIC - Acid-free, water-based, and safe for all. Conforms to ASTM D-4236 and EN-71 safety standards. Ideal for artists, students, professionals, teenagers, adults. Please keep from direct contact with food.
- ✔️100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - We stand behind the quality of our paint pens. If you're not 100% satisfied, we will replace it free of charge or you get your money back. No questions asked!!***Factory warranty only available from Tooli-Art and not unauthorized sellers.
- ✔️EXTRA-FINE 0.7mm NYLON TIP - Makes fine detailed strokes ideal for drawing, outlining, or making fine dots. The valve-action tip is engineered to keep it's shape and not fray over time so you can continue to get good details in your artwork. Having this fine point on a pen let's you avoid the mess that typically comes with cleaning brushes and pouring paint. This tip is also great for marking or writing your customized message on gifts to family and friends such as a mug or a birthday card.
Details: WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- A set of 18 premium quality paint marker pens with a precise extra-fine point. An adult coloring eBook will also be emailed to you upon purchase (please email us if you didn't receive it and we'll send a copy out immediately)
- Tooli-Art paint pens are ideal for arts & crafts, rocks, photos, mugs, canvases, pottery, or almost any object you'd like to decorate or simply mark on. One popular use is to draw a custom birthday card with the wonderful 18 colors available to you. Beside the bright vivid colors, you'll also appreciate the beautiful and natural shine in the paint even before sealing. This will certainly bring more life to your artwork.
- In order to get the best results, it is important that the following instructions are followed:
- 1. SHAKE : With cap on, shake well to mix paint and to ensure opaque coverage.
- 2. BURP : With pen upright(tip facing up), press tip once to release air from pen.
- 3. PRIME : Press tip down several times on a soft surface until paint starts to flow.
- 4. TEST : Try on paper before use.
- 5. CAP : Recap after use and store pens on it's side.
- Primary colors (red, yellow, blue) - Secondary colors (green, orange, purple) - Pastel colors (Baby Blue, Pale Pink) - Metallics (Gold, Silver) - Black, and White
- Our paint markers are water-based, acid-free, and conforms strictly to ASTM-4236(North American) and EN71(Europe) standards. Rest assured of endless hours of use without the toxicity.
- Simply place subject matter in oven at 350F for 1 hour.
WHAT ARE COMMON USES?
HOW DO I USE IT?
WHAT COLORS ARE INCLUDED?
HOW DO I MAKE THE INK PERMANENT ON GLASS OR CERAMIC?
Package Dimensions: 5.5 x 2.7 x 1.4 inches