Did you sew that? What's that fabric made of?
I did not sew that, it belongs to my mother and I don't know what its made off. Looks pretty though, that is why I used it for the photos.
Who handles the question and answers in this website? Sometimes it feels like a crazy person is writing them.
For now, the questions are answered by me. Dollchan had started helping me with the website as well. It is hard managing a place all by your lonesome, but its a faimly business and when you have a small family you work with what you have.
The paints smell rather odd, what is that all about?
The paints were not designed to be smelled. So, stop it! Stop it, silly human. I can't tell you why the paint smell, cause I can't and even if I could I would not verify it. Its not safe to sniff paint.
Do the paints come used? Are you selling a used set?
The photo of this product shows the set that I own. The one you will get is not going to be used. So, relax.
Where are these products made from? Are they really from the US?
Like most products in the US, it is made in China sadly. It was originally made in the US, but well you know. Globalization happened. They are made to US specifications. The company is also set in the US, so the company is allowed to call itself US art supply, cause they are suppliers, you know, instead of manufacturers.
Brand: US Art Supply
Color: Acrylic Paint Set
- Paint yourself a new world before your very eyes, with this acrylic paint set. Every tube has rich pigments, for a long lasting painting experience. Needless to say, you get more for your buck. The colors also last longer, and it keeps its luster for centuries to come.
- The paints work well in many different surfaces. I have only tried them on paper and ceramics. However, the company also states that it works dandy on canvas, wood, plaster, tin, foam,nails, terracotta, ect.
- The paints despite being artist grade are also safe for children. They are non-toxic and acid free. It conforms to the ASTM D4236 and the EN71. Do not ask me what that is. Apparently, both are necessary to be safe for human consumption. Frankly, I would not recommend that people eat paints.
- The paints come in 12 adorable colors. They are all safely secured inside an aluminum tube. The colors are: Titanium White, Lemon Yellow, Yellow Ochre, Vermillion, Crimson Red, Sap's Green, Lamp Black, Raw Umber, Burnt Sienna, Cobalt Blue, Ultramarine Blue, Viridian
- The company US Art supply has full refund guarantee. If you are not satisfied with the purchase go bark at them or at Amazon.
Details: This is a nice little started set for those learning how to paint with acrylics. The paint is also water soluble when wet. Technically, this is the first acrylic set I ever used. Before then, I had dabble in tempera within a school setting. A decade passed and suddenly I got bored of the pencil and was itching to try something new. As such, I asked my brother to buy me this set. It had all the necessary colors and it was just cheap enough to excuse the purchase. One should only buy the cheap stuff when starting off. It is painful to ruin expensive paints on practice runs. Once you gain dominium of the sacred brush then you can move onto more serious art supplies.