Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- This Wacom table is ideal for painting, and designing onto your computer, without needing a cord.
- The tablet is battery free, and it is also pressure sensitive. The pen is good for drawing thin or thick lines, depending on how hard you press down on the pen.
- You can also use your fingers to navigate and scroll around. It is responsive to many touch gestures.
- The tablet comes with a free art pack. It comes with a coral painter essentials drawing software. It also has an online tutorials and a free 8 by 10 metal photo print.
- The tablet is customizable. It comes with various express keys you can program. You can program cut and paste too.
- The Wacom tablet is compatible with Macs 10.8.5 and above. It can also take PCs from Windows 7 and above.
- It can connect through the USV cable or wirelessly. The wireless kit is sold separately, and it also works in any other type of software.
- The working area is small. The dimensions are 152 x 95 mm. This is good for working in a small desk. It works both for right and left handed people.
Operating System: non
Publisher: Wacom, Inc
Warranty: Warranty for intuos pen tabletswacom warrants the product, to the original consumer purchaser, except for the software and consumable items such as the pen nibs, to be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and service for a period of one (1) year, from the date of original retail purchase, as evidenced by a copy of the receipt and registration with wacom by mail or online within 30 days of purchase.
Details: Sketch, paint, design, and edit with a pressure-sensitive pen on the Wacom Intuos Art Pen & Touch Small Tablet. You can make natural lines, using paint, pastels, inks and charcoals and more.
Can this be used to do regular note taking?
IT does work well with one note and the like.
Does this come with an eraser?
The back of the pen is not an eraser and the like. You need to click on eraser to stop erasing.
Will this work with chrome book?
This is not meant for chrome book. It needs like a real computer like mac and a pc.
Will this work well with blender 3D?
This does manage well the blender program.
Can you switch well between the tablet and a mouse?
You can switch well, smeemlessly between both of them.