QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Aspect Ratio: Unknown
- Sketch, ink, and color frames using a pressure-sensitive pen and tablet
- Replaces your mouse and turns your computer into a digital drawing canvas.
- Battery-free, pressure sensitive pen helps you to draw thicker and thinner lines depending on how hard you push on the pen
- Use your fingers to navigate, scroll, zoom your artwork with multi-touch gestures
- Comes with a free Comic Pack including: Clip Studio Paint Pro and Anime Studio software, online tutorials, and 10 free comic book copies with purchase of 25 copies
- Four customizable Express Keys that put your favorite shortcuts like undo or copy/paste at your fingertips
- Connects to Mac (10.8.5 and above) or PC (Windows 7 and above) via USB cable or wireless - wireless kit sold separately (B006MRAVFE) - and works with any software program.
- Small Compact size, 8.25-by-6.7 inches, is perfect for limited desktop areas and can be setup for both left and right handed use
Publisher: Wacom, Inc
Warranty: Warranty for intuos pen tabletswacom warrants the product, to the original consumer purchaser, except for the software and consumable items such as the pen nibs, to be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and service for a period of one (1) year, from the date of original retail purchase, as evidenced by a copy of the receipt and registration with wacom by mail or online within 30 days of purchase.
Details: Create your own digital comics, manga, and animation with the Intuos Comic Pen & Touch Small Tablet. Sketch and ink frames with the easy-to-use pen tablet. Improve your work with digital editing and effects. Make layouts for a page or a book. Intuos Comic comes with a free Comic Pack, which includes Clip Studio Paint Pro and Anime Studio downloadable software, online tutorials, and 10 free comic book copies with the purchase of 25 copies.